Specially designed for rapid prototyping, flexible and low-cost projects
- In-house developed software architecture based on AUTOSAR
- High Quality development to our customers applications
- Full flexibility
- Architecture adapted to projects specifications and needs
- Useful and adaptable for non AUTOSAR projects with high-quality development requirements.
Project under the support programmes for the renewable hydrogen industrial value chain on innovation and knowledge (capacities, technological advances and demonstrators), within the framework of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan. Incentive Programme 2: Design, demonstration and validation of hydrogen-powered mobility.
Beneficiary: Évolution Synergétique Automotive S.L.
Total investment: €5.878.720
Amount of aid: 3.526.249,60 €.
Component 9, Investment 1 ( C9.l1)
Cyber-Physical System for Battery Management of Electric Vehicles
The objective of the project is to improve battery aging using artificial intelligence algorithms (machine learning) and 5G connectivity to send data to the cloud and control center.
The developed BMS allows a seamless integration of the system without replacing or manipulating the existing battery pack, just placing it between the battery pack and the energy consumers.
- Predictive maintenance and real-time diagnosis of the battery pack: Can be done using the interactive GUI interface of the control center.
- Communication with battery pack: Acquire and monitor the most relevant parameters of the battery to perform an optimal management. Some of them are: SoH, current consumption, number of charging cycles and SoC.
- Energy management: Energy management strategy allows energy consumers and battery thermal management system control using the data from CPS based on machine learning to improve battery life and minimize ageing.
- Cloud communication: Data communication with 5G ECU using CAN to upload the data to the cloud where the machine learning algorithms are processed.
Cyber-Physical System for Battery Management of Electric Vehicles (CPS4EV)
The objective of the project is the design and development of a cyber-physical system (CPS) for electric vehicles, including 5G connectivity and hardware-software technologies that enable optimal management of battery ageing, as well as enabling other artificial intelligence applications for predictive maintenance and monitoring of electric vehicles (EV).
Period: 01/10/2020 – 30/09/2022
Budget: 1.063.312,00 €
Co-financing CDTI and FEDER: 830,553.00 €
FONDO EUROPEO DE
“Una manera de hacer Europa”