Full-time permanent position in Munich.
Areas of Responsibility/Job Description:
- Creation of test specifications and test cases as well as test case automation
- Commissioning of high voltage components on the test bench
- Execution of tests at HiL and/or in the HV laboratory
- Execution of tests in hiL and / or in the HV laboratory
- Evaluation of test results and documentation.
- Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable engineering qualification.
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication skills
- Basic knowledge of high-voltage components and electromobility.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager certificate valuable
- EuP or EfffT certificate valuable
- Experience in use of ECU-Test, INCA, CANoe, TurboLab, OCTANE, Ascent JIRA, MS-Office
- Fluent in German and English spoken and written.
Synergétique Evolution GmbH
Prinzregentenstr. 64 D-81675 München