Full-time permanent position in Munich.
Areas of Responsibility/Job Description:
- Evaluation and creation of HW test requirements
- Control of the system
- Planning, evaluation, monitoring and control of test activities to fulfill project goals, taking into account test risks
- Creation and implementation of test concepts
- Evaluation of relevant test status and reporting to project participants
- Identification of the necessary competences in the test team
- Test resource management
- Ensuring proper communication between project and interface (internal and external)
- Continuous improvement of test process
- Management of test
- Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable engineering qualification.
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Basic knowledge of high-voltage components and electromobility.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager certificate valuable
- EuP or EfffT certificate valuable
- Experience in use of DOORS, ip3 project planning, JIRA, PMT, MS-Office
- Fluent in German and English spoken and written.
Synergétique Evolution GmbH
Prinzregentenstr. 64 D-81675 München