Full-time permanent position in Munich.
Areas of Responsibility/Job Description:
- Evaluation of functional test requirements according to test capability.
- Test bench support (HiL and HV labs).
- Creation of test specifications and test cases as well as test case automation
- Commissioning of high voltage components on the test bench
- Execution of tests at HiL and/or in the HV laboratory
- Evaluation of test results and documentation.
- Electrical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable additional
- training as a technician.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication skills
- Strong knowledge of high voltage and electromobility components
- EfffT or EFK certificate valuable
- Experience in handling ECU, INCA, CANoe, Matlab, Carmen, OCTANE, Ascent JIRA, MS-Office tests
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Synergétique Evolution GmbH
Prinzregentenstr. 64 D-81675 München