Full-time permanent position in Munich.
Areas of Responsibility/Job Description:
- Identification of malfunctions and incidents in a HV control unit.
- Examinations of circuit diagrams, detailed measurements and readjustment tests
- Automation/maintenance/adjustment of analysis test benches
- Preparation of subsequent analysis reports
- Preparation of analysis report and documentation in analysis database
- Presentation and transfer of analysis results
- Inventory management
- Electrical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable additional training as a technician.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Strong knowledge of high voltage and electromobility components
- EfffT or EFK certificate valuable
- Experience in handling ECU, INCA, CANoe, Matlab, Carmen, OCTANE, Ascent JIRA, MS-Office tests
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
Synergétique Evolution GmbH
Prinzregentenstr. 64 D-81675 München